For Sale By Owner ProceduresFebruary 11, 2016
Homeowners Ask: Can you Take Over My Mortgage Payments?October 11, 2016
Whether you’re currently visiting Houston with friends and family or moving into the area, the city offers endless options for entertainment. Houston is, after all, a hub for much of the southern portion of the United States. It only makes sense that we would enjoy cultural attractions, artistic venues, local eateries, and events showcasing the great state of Texas. Here are our favorite activities in the area:
- Space Center Houston – Have you ever wanted to explore the outer reaches of space? Here in Houston, you have a unique opportunity with the Space Center Houston. Take a glimpse into the history of our space program with artifacts, including the Mercury 9 capsule, and meet with real-life astronauts!
- Outdoor Adventures – Get outdoors with the family with horseback riding along the Cypress Trails, a boat tour with the Sam Houston Boat Tour group, or visit the beautiful Cockrell Butterfly Center.
- Museums – Are you in the mood for a little culture or history? Check out one of Houston’s many famous museums, such as the Houston Museum of Natural Science or Children’s Museum of Houston.
- Zoos – The Houston Zoo is home to countless species of exquisite animals, from gorillas to snakes and beyond. Then take a trip to the Downtown Aquarium, where over 200 species of aquatic life roam.
- Sports Centers – Houston is home to six major-league sports teams, and many more collegiate teams in various sports. Take some time and plan a trip to a local game at one of the many sports complexes in the area.
- Shopping Extravaganza – Houston is known for its famous shopping center, The Galleria. You would be disappointed if you skipped out on the fourth-largest mall in the entire country. With over 400 stores and restaurants, there’s something for everyone.
- Musically-Inclined – As a major cultural hub, Houston is home to a bustling music scene year-round. Take in a local concert at the Houston Symphony or explore the busy streets for talented street musicians.
- Dining – If you find yourself in need of some southern grub, Houston is home to fantastic barbecue and country-style eateries. Some of our top-rated restaurants include the likes of Peli Peli.
- Nightlife – If you’re planning a trip with your significant other, nothing beats the nightlife of Houston. Consider the Old Town Houston Historic Pub Tour, or just wander around and find what looks good.
- Racing – If you prefer a more fast-paced adventure, consider the Sam Houston Race Park. You can watch horses while eating fantastic Houston food or hit one of the many bars in the area.
We Buy Houston Houses, Any Condition